Treat her like a queen, just every now and then… and she will treat you like a king - every day of your life.
tmr on Maintaining Hifzul Quran nk72 on Maintaining Hifzul Quran tmr on Maintaining Hifzul Quran nk72 on Maintaining Hifzul Quran Umm Hamza & Sara… on The End of the Road?
Category Archives: Khutbah
– – Listen – –
– – Listen – A summary, for those who prefer reading to listening: – In our life in this world we are on a journey, and our destination is closeness to Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala. The road we travel is … Continue reading
– – Listen – ~*~ – Tadhakkur Taking heed of the lessons of the Qur’an Our approach towards the Qur’an should be multi-layered and should follow a five-step process as outlined below: Tilaawah (Recitation). Allah ta’ala says: “Wa … Continue reading
– – Listen – A three-step process for living in harmony with nature: 1) Ponder on the creation of Allah (which leads to us Perfecting our Imaan). All of the things that we see around us in nature – the rocks … Continue reading
– – الله أكبر الله أكبر الله أكبر ، الله أكبر الله أكبر الله أكبر ، الله أكبر الله أكبر الله أكبر ، لا الاه إلا الله والله أكبر ، الله أكبر ولله الحمد إن الحمد لله نحمده ونستعينه ونستغفره … Continue reading
– – Listen – A summary, for those who prefer reading to listening: – Literally thousands upon thousands of people have applied to go on a trip to Mars. Imagine if in the future you were one of those few people … Continue reading
– – Listen – Some naseehah to those involved in haram relationships: – Realise that you don’t really love her. Why? Because you are hurting her – and if you truly love someone, you would do everything you could to protect … Continue reading
– – Download – وَإِنَّكَ لَعَلَىٰ خُلُقٍ عَظِيمٍ And indeed, you are of a great moral character. (al-Qalam: 4) – Why did the Sahabah radiyallahu ‘anhum love the Prophet so much? Because they witnessed his beauty. The saw his beauty, and … Continue reading
– – Download – يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن تَنصُرُوا اللَّهَ يَنصُرْكُمْ وَيُثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَكُمْ O you who believe! If you help Allah, He will help you and make firm your feet. (Muhammad: 7) – A short summary of the main … Continue reading