Treat her like a queen, just every now and then… and she will treat you like a king - every day of your life.
tmr on Maintaining Hifzul Quran nk72 on Maintaining Hifzul Quran tmr on Maintaining Hifzul Quran nk72 on Maintaining Hifzul Quran Umm Hamza & Sara… on The End of the Road?
Category Archives: Reflections
– Memorising the Qur’an is an impossible task, except for the one for whom Allah makes it possible. –
– How much Qur’an should you memorise? Equivalent to the rank and level you wish to have in Jannah. –
– The real People of the Qur’an are people of humility. –
– Perhaps the reason for His taking the dunya away from us is so that our hearts may be emptied of it and filled with Him instead. – The pain we feel at the loss of our material possessions is … Continue reading
– There is a beauty and delight in the night prayer that is not to be found in anything other than it. –
– Perhaps the difficulty you are experiencing in acquiring that which you are searching for is so that you will appreciate it even more once you are finally granted it. –
– First things first – and Qur’an always comes first. – Alhamdulillah, today I was fortunate and privileged enough to attend a quite exquisitely beautiful event: the graduation ceremony of four huffaz (three huffaz and one haafizah to be precise, ma-sha Allah). … Continue reading
– All you have to do is put in the effort – Allah will take care of the rest. – This was something I learned during my time at university. During that time, I was heavily involved with the MSA … Continue reading
– Keep your gaze fixed firmly ahead and do not cast even a single backward glance; for surely anguish over what has passed you by will not bring you any joy at all in what is yet to come. – … Continue reading